TTNEX - Cookies Policy
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
WHY WE USE “COOKIES” :
- To ensure fast access to our website through cache ;
- To remember your preferences by using the functional cookies ;
- To help us identify and resolve the technical errors faced by you while accessing our platform ;
- To record your site interactions in order to provide more personalized user experience including displaying relevant advertisements.
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY :
- You can choose to reject or accept our ‘Cookies’ terms, based on which some website features or content may not be available to you.
- To disable cookies in your browser, go to “Settings > Cookies > Block Cookies” or similar option. Additionally, you can opt to delete all the stored cookies from your browser.